We conducted a survey with The Harris Poll on the State of Payment Operations in 2021.Download the report
How it works
1. Create a Ledger to track transactions and balances in your product.
2. Set up Ledger Accounts to represent value stored by your users.
3. Programmatically create and classify transactions into Ledger Accounts.
4. Monitor in real time using the API or web app.
Complete visibility into in-product transactions and balances
Account for transactions at the source
Never lose track of funds again. Create ledger entries directly from product flows the moment a transaction occurs.
Minimize errors using double-entry accounting
Ledgers uses double-entry accounting to minimize bookkeeping errors by recording each transaction at least twice.
Maintain data integrity with built-in immutability
Ledger entries can’t be deleted or overwritten once posted, providing a trustworthy and auditable record of all transactions.
Use multiple payment methods and currencies
Link ledger transactions to reconciled payments and track balances in multiple currencies.
We abstract away the complexity of creating embedded financial apps like digital wallets and stored value accounts.
Easy compliance and monitoring
- Eliminate manual compliance tracking with immutable audit logs that record the source, time, and reason a transaction was updated.
- Prevent duplicate transactions from being recorded using unique idempotency keys for each transaction.
- Using a third party to record transaction data improves your compliance posture, making it easy for external auditors to access and review data.
Manage Ledgers in the web app
- Ledger transactions are published to the web app in real time, providing finance and ops teams with complete visibility.
- Identify and fix bookkeeping errors faster with search and filtering for transactions in the web app.
- Use Modern Treasury’s roles-based access controls to securely manage access and permissions to ledger data.